Would you risk everything for love?
Life has held nothing but hardships for Hunter Bane. Growing up with a learning disability wasn’t easy, especially when you’re poor. With only his brother to support him, Hunter clings to the short moments of happiness in life. Like when he meets Autumn Blakewood.
Autumn Blakewood is a geek at heart. Reading is her passion, and she can’t spend one day without her books. She’s always locked up in her room studying, trying to avoid trouble. Until Hunter comes into her life.
Hunter can’t resist the temptation to get closer to Autumn. She is his complete opposite, and yet he’s drawn to her in ways he can’t explain. But when his brother is caught dealing drugs and sent to prison, Hunter’s world shatters.
To save his brother, Hunter has to join the gang he’s feared his entire life. Now he’s forced to choose between his family and the one girl he loves. Fighting for both, his fury is all he needs…
Google Play: https://play.google.com/
All Romance: https://www.
1. So tell us a bit about yourself. What’s your background?
2. What’s the story behind your book? Where did you get the idea?
3. What is it that you like most about writing?
4. When you write a book, how do you start? Do you plan ahead or do you do something else?
5. Do you have any tips for other writers out there?
6. Are you planning on writing more? If so, what types of other books can we expect?